The long reigning "king of the track", RollerBones Turbo Wheels are the most popular aluminum-hubbed wheels on Earth. The large hub allows for a thinner tire that promotes outstanding roll and control. The grip is provided by RollerBones' proprietary formula, which is hand-poured in limited batches in Southern California. The urethane is so incredible it actually gets better with wear. Just in case you are left wondering, the answer is 'Yes'! They are definitely worth every penny!
- Set of 8 wheels
- Air Craft grade extruded/ machined hub
- Oversized shape and low profile tire provides a superior feel and maximizes your roll
- The tire is chemically bonded to the core to prevent any delimitation or shifting of the tire giving you a more responsive and reliable wheel.
- The tire is made from a proprietary formulation that is developed IN HOUSE at the RollerBones factory in Santa Barbara, CA. USA
- The high rebound, abrasion resistant urethane makes for the fastest and longest lasting wheel.
Hub: Spoked Aluminum
- Bearings tend to fall perfectly in AND out of these hubs. This is not a defect and will not impact skating!
Size: 62 x 38mm (5mm Lip)
Hardnesses: 88A, 92A, 94A, 97A, 101A